Imagine3Girls Etsy Store

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blue, Oh So Lonesome For You!

"Why can't you be blue over me?" Leann Rimes once sang.  Well, now you can.  And with a funky twist to boot!    I made this necklace using blue glass beads that are clear as well as frosted.  I also used teal/blue beads with blue dots on them.  The showcase beads for the necklace and earrings are blue clear class with blue glass bumpies on them.  I used small silver beads, large teal seed beads, and small teal bugle beads as well.  The necklace has a lobster claw clasp.  I just realized, right this second that I need to go back and measure my jewelry and get dimensions for height and width!  Ach!  All this info.  And pardon my sporadic entries as I am busy trying to get a stubborn surgery wound healed ASAP!  To Bead Or Not To Bead Is Not Even A Question!


1 comment:

  1. Love your jewelry. Thanks for the comment on my site. I just got my cricut create, and have been so busy I haven't had time to really play with it. I have though been bidding on the computer program that you were talking about on ebay, haven't yet "won" it, and sounds like it will be something I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails