Imagine3Girls Etsy Store

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sometimes Imperfections Can Be Beautiful


The dainty turquoise bead lures you in...then switches gears with the silver bead and larger beads.  Then the eye candy gets better with the more intricate "UFO" shaped silver beads .  Just when you can't stand it anymore, that red, red bead...well, I am speechless. I can't take it, please, then Boom!  The End! Wow, what a ride...and to think, it's only a bracelet.  Or, is it?

I sat down to make a silver and turquoise bracelet.  Exciting, huh?  Then, I stopped and thought, well maybe I better put different sized beads, and then the dam broke.  The next thing I knew I was unstringing the bracelet and going from smallest to largest.  Then, a stroke of genious....add a cheeky crimson bead toward the very end as the crowning glory and accentuate it with silver cap beads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails