Imagine3Girls Etsy Store

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thinking Outside of The Bead


I look at the pieces in this ensemble, the green beads have these little blackish brown speckles that made me think of the temperate rainforests located on the Washington peninsula in U.S.  I went there years ago and the green was just surreal.
I had to choose carefully, colors that would not take away from the green, colors that would in fact bring out the green.  The end result really sent a feeling through me.  Like good chocolate. :)
This piece has matte black beads, cat's eye polished stone bits, and the green beads I believe, are like pottery.




I made this version of the the bracelet with a rose colored, large seed bead to give it a younger look.  I have a certain someone in mind for this bracelet.  I think this ensemble has more of a vintage look to it.  The black beads in this piece have a pearl-type iridescent glaze on them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Oh my goodness do I love your blog. You make the things I tried to make (awhile back) and you put together the best colors! You really have a knack for this art and your crafts are ALL beautiful. This is hard to do because I've been to a lot of craft fairs selling my stuff and the jewelry was always huge but never as lovely as this! Honestly, your entire blog features BEAUTIFUL stuff! I LOVE bracelets and matching earrings like this. I will check out your etsy store! What a beautiful craft!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails