Imagine3Girls Etsy Store

Friday, October 16, 2009

So I Fell Asleep and My Cheek Turned Purple!


I bought these really pretty matte seed beads that were dyed purple from a store located on the Salish-Kootenai Native American Reservation in Montana.

Well, the beads dyed the string and other beads, purple as well as my skin when I took a nap in them.

So word to the wise, take these out when you sleep!  The other beads have gold and sea-green metallic casing on them.

The base is just an abstract design and the beads strung from the bottom have a branch-like, zig-zagging appearance.  I would string a few seed beads and then retrace the string up a couple and then repeat.  Then at the end of the strands I made a loop with three beads which gives it the "t" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails