Imagine3Girls Etsy Store

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Well..it's for..when you feel...I don't know! You know?


This bracelet and the next were inspired by a crazy flowing shirt that my husband bought me last year.  I absolutely love the colors on the shirt, however; I have tried to wear the shirt many times and it is just not made with any practicality.   It is too flopsy and it gets in the way.  So before I bid it adieu, I wanted to capture what was most beautiful about it, the colors.  The great thing was this shirt looked great with jeans and really dressed them up.  I have no doubt that this bracelet and earring set will do the same.  This set is for when you can't find the perfect jewelry for your jeans and casual top.  This set will come to be the trusty bystander in someones jewelry box.









This bracelet has a little bit different color combination and is made with swirly brown beads in the bracelet and earrings that Bead Bum gave me.    I love how this bracelet looks on.  I hope to pass it to my daughter some day.  These two bracelets are another example of reusing beads from other jewelry that has been broken or has lost pieces.  It is made new again.  Mmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails