Imagine3Girls Etsy Store

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Still More Recycled, Reused, and Recreated!


I had two more recycled, glass beads left from the bracelet I dismantled.  I decided to make another braceletwith them. 

I also used some hematite beads that I had from a bracelet I had bought at Windfall Gallery in Philadelphia, PA.  It was one of the stone bracelets that was supposed to have healing powers.  It was made with elastic cord which has long since worn out.  I love hematite and it looks great with this ensemble.

I had some left over black beads and saucer shaped silver beads.  In addition to those I added some round silver spacer beads to give it some more sparkle.  I love the gunmetal, black, and silver combination.  Very striking with the rope silver toggle clasp and earrings to match!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails