Imagine3Girls Etsy Store

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hair Brained-Schemes and Money Burning a Hole in My Pocket


As a teenager, my parents took me over to Post Falls, ID to visit relatives who lived there.  We went to some little bead store that mainly sold seed beads and Native American beading and craft supplies. 

There I saw examples of seed bead earrings.  I looked through some of the books the store had for sale. They were in black and white, but I knew I could make some colorful, hand-made, seed bead earrings of my own.

This is the very first pair I made.  Kind of 80's, big, loud, gaudy, but they are still in style!!  I noticed one of the french wires is missing.  I'll have to get a new one!   Those pesky things always came off.  They make better ones now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails